Can we combat depression and anxiety by changing what we eat? Julia Rucklidge, a clinical psychology professor at the University of Canterbury, has spent a decade examining the link between food and mental health.
- Celebrating Maori Language Week
- MHF encourages kiwis to take some ‘me’ time
- La Vie Trieste – comparing the Trieste (Italy) approach to delivering mental health services with NZ models
- Government plan to help mental health patients into housing help few
- Broadcaster Martin Devlin in hospital after attempt to take his own life