A leading psychologist said athletes and coaches were suffering sleepless nights and had trouble making decisions and controlling their emotions as the stress associated with the pandemic lingered.
- Jelena Dokic, former tennis pro, reveals depression and suicide attempt
- The story of hope behind Jazz Thornton’s winning performance on DWS
- Looking for Juliet – one woman’s journey to rediscover herself after trauma
- Jazz Thornton has opened up about her long battle with mental illness
- When a parent outlives their child…