In the two-part documentary, Chisholm meets with men from all walks of life who have struggled with their mental health. He wants to find out what got them through and how we, as a country and as a community, can encourage people –particularly men – to speak up when things get on top of them.
- La Vie Trieste – comparing the Trieste (Italy) approach to delivering mental health services with NZ models
- Government plan to help mental health patients into housing help few
- Broadcaster Martin Devlin in hospital after attempt to take his own life
- Child mental health crisis is magnified by COVID
- Matariki Games Afternoon – 21 July, 4.30-5.30pm New Lynn Library