“There was a striking lack of psychiatrist input into the man’s care, and the processes of discharging and transferring the man from the various parts of BOPDHB’s Mental Health Service were extremely poor,” Health & Disability Commissioner Kevin Allan said.
- Mike King hands back Order of Merit in mental health hikoi
- Coercive treatment for mental health reform long overdue
- Charges may be laid in historic abuse cases at Lake Alice hospital
- Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson pays tribute to mum who battled mental health issues
- Counsellor exploits woman – offering end to mental health support