“There was a striking lack of psychiatrist input into the man’s care, and the processes of discharging and transferring the man from the various parts of BOPDHB’s Mental Health Service were extremely poor,” Health & Disability Commissioner Kevin Allan said.
- Celebrating Maori Language Week
- MHF encourages kiwis to take some ‘me’ time
- La Vie Trieste – comparing the Trieste (Italy) approach to delivering mental health services with NZ models
- Government plan to help mental health patients into housing help few
- Broadcaster Martin Devlin in hospital after attempt to take his own life