"The consultant came to the job site, found out what I required, and matched up the right person for the job. We have been very happy with the choice." Manor House Hardware Ltd
Why should employers use EmploymentWorks! for their recruitment needs?
Because our employment consultants provide:
- Free expertise and resources to assist employers with staff recruitment, placement and retention, thereby significantly reducing recruitment time and costs.
- Free on-going support for your employee for as long as required, to ensure your needs, as an employer, are consistently met.
- Free assistance for employers who would like knowledge and strategies to support 47% of the workforce that have, or will in the future experience, a challenging mental health condition. This helps increase productivity, reduce absenteeism and administration costs and creates a positive, supportive workplace culture.
How It Works
- We discuss your recruitment needs.
- We match suitable applicants to your requirements.
- You interview the applicants.
- You make the employment decision.
- We are available to provide ongoing support with orientation, training and any other work related support needs.
Why It Works
Research shows employing people with disabilities makes very sound business sense.
"I have always found our employment consultant to be open, he listens to our requirements, works out exactly what we are looking for, makes the effort to understand the job then matches that with ideal candidates. Clients that we have worked with have been thorough... well organised with good transferable skills. I have been impressed with the high standard and professional approach to our needs." Ben Thomson, Manager, Thomson Foods Auckland
Benefits to the workplace include:
- Improved customer service and increased market share.
- Strengthened workplace morale and productivity.
- Saved administration time and costs.
- Being socially responsible corporate citizens, meeting the standards of ethical business practice.
- Attracting and retaining the best of the talent pool. If people are excluded from the job market for reasons that do not relate to their ability to do the job, workplaces will inevitably miss out on skills, experiences and diversity.
- To be more competitive and effective, workplaces need to ensure they recruit the right person for the job, retain them and develop them.
Some Businesses Currently Enjoying The Benefits Of Our Service
- The Warehouse
- Rydges Hotel
- Spotless Cleaning Services
- Metro Glass
- Warehouse Stationary
- Ceres Organics
- And many more...
"Tini ma mano ka rapa te whai. By many, by thousands, the project will be accomplished - unity is strength."
For more information
Phone: 09 837 5240, P O Box 21865, Henderson, 8 Hickory Ave, Henderson, Auckland,
info "at" employmentworks.org.nz
The WINZ Mainstream Employment Programme may also be helpful for employers employing people with disabilities.