Vacancies at WALSHtrust
1) We have the following current vacancies for a new maternal mental health service. If you are interested in any of the following positions, please send a covering letter, CV and complete our job application form for this particular service:
- Registered Health Professional Maternal Mental Health Service (full-time); view the job description.
- Registered Health Professional Maternal Mental Health Service (part-time); view the job description.
- Mental Health Support Worker Maternal Mental Health Service (night shifts); view the job description.
2) Mental Health Support Workers - if you looking for a role that makes a difference in the lives of mothers and their babies, please view the job description and advert for this position. To apply please complete our job application form, and submit it with your CV and covering letter.
3) We also have a vacancy for a fixed term period for a part-time Property Administrator; view the job description for this role. To apply, please complete our job application form and submit it with your CV and covering letter.
Comprehensive & Respectful Recruitment
Our Employees Are Valued
WALSHtrust values its employees and is committed to supporting them to achieve the essential skills, knowledge and attitudes needed for the successful delivery of effective mental health and addiction services. We provide a supportive working environment with opportunities for ongoing learning and development at all levels through a comprehensive core training programme, internal supervision and coaching and external professional supervision for staff providing support services to clients. In addition, our Skills Based Remuneration Framework offers a fair, equitable and transparent process that acknowledges an employee's repertoire of skills, promotes a learning environment and recognises the importance of rewarding people for the achievment and demonstration of their skills in their workplace.
We're An Award Winning Provider
Since 1988, WALSHtrust has continued to be a leading and innovative provider of community mental health and employment support services in the Waitakere region. The Trust’s contribution and value to its clients, their families and whanau and to the broader community has been recognised through the achievement of a number of significant awards. WALSHtrust won the 2012 Gold Achievement Award at the Australia and New Zealand Mental Health Services Conference and a Silver Award at the Australia and New Zealand Mental Health Services Conference in 2007. WALSHtrust won the 2007 Drake International Employer of Choice Award, the 2008 Waitakere Enterprise Business Training and Development Award, the Community & Volunteer Sector Best Practice Award in 2009 and the 2012 Winner Auckland West Business Awards Unitec 'Excellence in Workforce Development' Award.